Statement to our Customers on COVID-19, (Coronavirus)
Dear Cuyahoga Group Customer:
With the news of the continuing spread of COVID-19, (Coronavirus), I want you to know that the main priority of The Cuyahoga Group has always been, and will continue to be, the safety, health and wellbeing of our customers and team associates.
The following points highlight the extra precautions we are taking to ensure that we are doing everything possible to mitigate the spread of Coronavirus:
• Required training and information on Coronavirus and requiring all team members to provide signature confirmation for internal training communications.
• Providing all team members, including delivery drivers, route supervisors, customer service and sales personnel, with disinfectant supplies and sanitizing wipes—and mandating usage.
• Mandating daily sanitizing/disinfecting of Vend and Market keypads and other touch points on all machines and equipment.
• Disseminating frequent messaging, including online training, to all team members on the urgent matter of handwashing, and avoidance of handshakes, avoidance of touching eyes, nose, mouth.
• Requiring all team members to stay home when sick.
• Requiring our suppliers to provide information on preventative steps they are taking.
• Disinfecting packaging from suppliers upon arrival to our warehouses.
• Changing delivery times for drivers, to lessen contact with others: Beginning March 11, all delivery drivers (OCS, Vending and Market) will begin their day prior to 4:00 am.
• Implementing split shifts, and changing work times for office, warehouse and commissary employees, to lessen contact with others;
• Weekly operations and route delivery meetings will now be extremely brief or conducted via conference call.
• No outside visitors will be permitted at our locations, except for mail, supplies and product deliveries.
Although uncertainty abounds, The Cuyahoga Group remains committed to doing everything in our power to support the health and wellness of our customers and our team members.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at VVariglotti@CuyGroup.com.
The Cuyahoga Group
• Cuyahoga Group is committed to providing quality food and beverage programs for vending, office coffee, on-site dining, as well as on-site and off-site catering events.
• Our primary focus is to consistently deliver a wide variety of menu items, coupled with exemplary customer service. We emphasize fresh, innovative, seasonal, and healthy options for all our services.
• Customer satisfaction is our key measure of success.
We aim to serve as a trusted business partner that provides innovative food programs. Our clients also enjoy access to our unique, fresh-food program, which includes a variety of healthy, low-fat, wholesome and local food items.
We provide convenience with the best quality service program.